Like Hits From The Bong ...dub hits can do it to you all night long.

like right now you are (or could be) listening to sly and robbie in the flash player square above, this is because I just checked out imeem

(IMEEM is an online community where artists, fans & friends can promote their content, share their tastes, and discover blogs, photos, music and video.)

and thot this is just (one of) what I might be missing with last.fm .
don't get me wrong open source and all that last.fm does have alot going for it and I am (mostly)really digging it over there at last.

imeem lets me (and you) sort and playlist order music, so now we are looking (and finding online) music by artist and then by song title and then we get to play it out in the order we want to ! so I'm waiting for the sky to fall on this thing but til then go, now, and playlist order your own musical wish lists.

interesting how to's over at instructables

and I'll continue on later...

No comments: